1. We do not accept reservations or bookings on game days. We seat all parties on a first come first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate any group.
2. You do not need a ticket for entry into Bleacher Bar. We are open to the general public.
3. Our height of service takes place in the 2-3 hours before the game. However, this ultimately depends on the day/time of the week and the opposing team.
4. We opened on May 16, 2008
5. Our venue was previously the away team’s batting cage. It has also been used for field maintenance storage.
6. During the game, the glass garage door is brought down but you can still see out onto the field. Players cannot see in.
7. We are owned by the Lyons Group- not the Red Sox.
8. There is no direct access to the field.
9. Plenty of merchandise is available for purchase in-person.
10. There is never a cover.
11. We do not coordinate Fenway Park Tours. These are available 7 days a week around the corner at Gate D.
12. We do not have a kid’s menu, but have plenty of kid-friendly options available.
13. We are a 21+ venue during all home games and every day after 10pm. If you are under 21, you are permitted but must be accompanied by your legal guardian.
14. We are open 7 days a week, 364 days a year for both lunch and dinner.
15. Joe Vosmik, No. 7, who played right field 1938 opening day is the player seen on our menu.